Campbell Scientific PVS4150C Portable Water Sampler
The PVS4150C is a portable, battery-operated water sampler that deposits its water samples into a 2.3 gallon container. Designed for easy transport, the PVS4150C includes in-line wheels, a telescoping handle, three soft -grip handles, and a rugged enclosure.
- Has a watertight enclosure constructed of strong, lightweight, HPX® resin.
- PVS4150C Portable Water Sampler designed for easy transport, the enclosure includes four press and pull latches, three soft-grip handles, in-line wheels, telescoping handle, and flush hinges.
- Also has two hasps that can be padlocked, and quick connectors that facilitate intake hose removal.
- The enclosure has cavity space for two Zero-Pak gel ice packs (#12396) to control the sample temperature.
- Uses an external vacuum pump to draw water through intake tubing.
- Faster sampling rates, longer sampling distances, and less maintenance.
- Disturbs the water samples less.
- Smaller than our larger models.
- Its lightweight pump is able to take samples at over 5 ft/sec for horizontal draws of up to 25 ft.
- An optional pressure/vacuum gage allows customers to know that the pump is functioning properly (see Ordering Info).