PP-Systems PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) - Full Spectrum
Full Spectrum Quantum Sensor for accurate measurement of PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) provides research-grade measurements under all light sources, including LEDs. The sensor housing features a fully potted, dome-shaped head, making the sensor completely weatherproof for self-cleaning. The improved spectral response increases the accuracy of LED measurements.
- Dimensions: 37 mm (Height) x 24 mm (Diameter)
- Cable Length: 5 meters
- Weight: 90 g
- Range: 0-3000 µmol m-2 s-1
- Calibration Uncertainty: ± 5%
- Measurement Repeatability: < 1%
- Long Term Drift: < 2% per year
- Operating: -40 °C to 70 °C; 0 to 100% relative humidity; can be submerged in water up to depths of 30 meters.
- Spectral Range: 389 to 692 nm ± 5 nm (wavelengths where response is greater than 50%)