The powerful BDX-30 brings all the design elements and functionality of the BDX-20, and also introduces Bluetooth® integration to the Navigator family with the Delmhorst EDGE™ app! This exciting addition to the meter enhances your ability to ensure precise readings from anywhere and export data including geotags and timestamps. The BDX-30 brings today’s technology from the field to the office, making the most challenging project easier, more efficient, and most accurate.
- Delmhorst EDGE™ app with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Large, custom display with auto backlight - easy to read under all conditions.
- Species/Materials – download up to 15 into the meter out of 37 available
- MC range:
- 6%-60% Wood (Douglas Fir)
- 0.1% -6% Drywall
- 0-100 Reference scale
- Wood temperature correction (°F/°C)
- Alarm set point - alerts to user-selected MC level
- On-screen readings statistics – High, Low, Average, Standard Deviation, Last 10
Internal calibration check
- Pins/electrode correction (insulated or non-insulated)
- Integral contact pins max 5/16” penetration (use 2498/A-100)
- Compatible with any Delmhorst external electrode.
- Color-coded LED’s – adjustable through EDGE™ app
- Multi-language - available fall 2021
- Sturdy plastic carrying case – included
- Power – 2x AA batteries – Alkaline Energizer included
- “Low Batt” warning with audio
- Auto off timer. Set to 1m, 4m or 10m
- QR code on meter for easy access to support materials
- Size: meter only - 8.65in (2.2mm) x 2.85in (72mm) x 1.55in (39mm); in carry case - 9.5in (241mm) x 6.5in (165mm) x 2.5in (64mm)
- Weight: meter only - 0.4.5oz (1.3g); in carry case - 18oz (510g)